Thursday, January 26, 2017

War Stories(1) Suicide notes of soldiers, Wishing the Cessation of War

War Stories(1) Suicide notes of soldiers who killed themselves during the war,
Wishing the Cessation of War...



A suicide note of a soldier who committed suicide in the Second World War


"I realized that I was not normal when I was relieved being alive while other soldiers are dying besides me."




"I had lots of friends before D-day. However, right after we had landed, half of my friends died. Last week, I had a friend whose name was Thomas who saved me three times. When he was shot by MG and dying, I couldn’t do anything.




And yesterday, a friend of mine whose name was Daniel called out his mom right before his death after being shot. From now on, I’m all alone. But the truth is I don’t want to be alone anymore."




"Even German soldiers were human being, not a monster…”



Suicide note of a soldier who committed suicide in the Pacific War


"When I joined the army, I swore the God that I’d kill evil. And I thought Japs(Japan) were evil to kill. That’s why I’ve killed over, over and over again. Japs who still breath, I pulled Japs’ gold crown teeth and enjoyed watching them being suffered. I enjoyed watching Japs writhing and dying suffered from burning which was caused by a flame-thrower. It was like watching dancing girl on crazy Friday night. But, the fact was they were human being. I was the one who was evil. And, I’m going to kill the evil."



The suicide note of a soldier who committed suicide in the Vietnam War


"I was scared. I was too scared. I didn’t care either they were Vietcong or civilians. It was too scary. I was so scared that I couldn’t figure out whether the food was given out of good intention or the bomb hidden under. That’s why I shot them all. I did what I did because I was just so scared."

※ He committed suicide right before the arrest by U.S. army caused by massacring civilians.




"I’m sorry, kid. I thought you were gonna shoot me. I’m sorry, pregnant lady. I thought you were carrying a bomb not a baby. I’m sorry, pops. I thought you were holding AK not a cane. I’m sorry, my friend. I thought you are Vietcong."




"I want to kill people. But, I can’t see them. So, I rather kill myself."

※ He was under custody due to hallucination. But, he wrote suicide note with his blood and committed suicide.




"Help me. Help me. Help me. Help me…"

※ An isolated U.S. army soldier committed suicide after writing a full page of “help me”.




"My father saved the world from the Nazis when WW II. Why am I battling right here, right now?"



Suicide note of soldier who committed suicide in the Iraqi War


"I didn’t kill the threats to U.S. so far. I’ve been killing myself."

The youth chose to commit suicide who was supposed to dream the future. The reason was the war. 

The war was like an evil killing not only you but also ourselves.




★ Next Post
War Stories(2) Hate breeds hate. On the contrary, love breeds love! 

For details click the link below








No comments:

Post a Comment