Wednesday, May 28, 2014

World peace events, Korea events, wake up young guys!

World peace events, korea events, wake up young guys!





I went by near Olympic Park (Mongchontoseong station #1, Seoul) and
I saw an amazing scene. World peace events!





Tons of people in front of "World Peace Gate".






People were holding their hands,
wishing there will be no more wars
as well as world peace.






Some made interesting pickets
such as "We want World Peace",
"Young men, move for peace"..etc.





Some people were holding skyblue balloon.





Mostly, they were young people,
but there were people of all ages.
They seems happy, enjoying the event,
and in good order.



I think it is a very good purpose
and I wish to participate this kind of
World peace events.




And I was very proud that this kind of
World peace events held in Korea.




I wish there will be more Korea events
like this.





♥ 올림픽공원 몽촌토성역 근처에 지나가다가
대규모 행사가 있는 것 같아 가까이 가보니
"세계평화"를 외치는 행사였습니다.

직접 만든 피켓을 들고, 질서 정연하게 손을 들고
있는 사람들의 모습은 행복하고도 즐거워 보였습니다.





♥ Féte de la paix en Corée du Sud










No comments:

Post a Comment