Sunday, July 5, 2015

[Man Hee Lee Peace Quotes] Peace, Love and Forgiveness in My Heart!

[Man Hee Lee Peace Quotes] 

Peace, Love and Forgiveness in My Heart!





There is the only one truth in the world.
It is to love each other.

- Roman Rolland -


So, what brings peace to our hearts?






If two people consider each other as evil, 
both will become evil, and if the two consider each other as good, 
then both will become good people. 

God gave his one and only son for sinners who have 
become his enemies, and Jesus, who was sinless, 
gave his own life to atone for the sins of sinners. 

Jesus commanded us to forgive and love one another.

The Lord said to love and pray for one’s enemies, 
and to feed them if they are hungry (Mt 5:44, Rom 12:20). 

Forgiveness, love and blessings – these are the remedies of salvation. 

- Chairman Man Hee Lee -






On the first snowy day, 
reconcile with a quarrelling friend.

I walk down the street holding hands,
always forgiving 
and receiving forgiveness.

I would like to live with this kind of heart.

- One of Hae In Lee's poems: ‘The Flower Shovel’ -




There is obviously love in this world.

But hate also exists.

Forgiveness exists for that reason.

Doesn't peace come to my heart 
when I have found love based on my forgiveness?

Peace to my heart is peace to all of us...




No comments:

Post a Comment