Monday, April 4, 2016

Photos about spring 2016, Poems about spring

Photos about spring 2016, Poems about spring



Spring! How beautiful is the

Spring! How wonderful is the

Spring! How majestic is the

Spring! How fantastic is the

Spring! How tantalizing is the

Spring! How glorious is the

Spring! How melodious is the

- Alex Fischer -







Spring Spring Spring
is almost here

Spring Spring Spring
is the time to cheer

But when the rain comes
everyone won't be glum

Spring Spring Spring
is almost here

- taylor hurttgam -






Its spring its spring
Oh I just can’t wait
To find fruits on the vases
And flowers on my plate

I want to hear the warm sun
And feel the robin singing
Watch the scent of the flowers
And smell the butterflies flying

Its spring its spring
I’m so full of glee
For the people will bloom
And the flowers will be happy

- Arvie Calimlim -







Now other's land-Can spring come to the deprived field?

Showering colors on all my body
To the place ,blue heaven and green field sticking(meeting,touching each other) together.

I walking along the parting hair-like paddy field road
as walking in the dreaming.

.....

This soft earth like a fatty breast.

I want to tread on enough even up to painful(or cold) and to sweat.

Like a children to the river

Oh! my spirit,rushing without counting and limit!

Please answerme,what are you searching? where are you heading?,
I am too much scornful!

With smell of greens on all my body.

through the alleies harmonized with blue smile and blue grief.

Walking a day limping. Cheerfulness of Spring seems takes me.

But now- Deprived of field and Spring might be deprived also.

- Sang Wha Lee -





This is my hometown, Yeosu in South Korea.

I feel I'm really home now.

When I'm homesick I wanna to see photo of hometown.



No comments:

Post a Comment