Thursday, July 14, 2016

The letter to my son, I wish that you live peacefully

The letter to my son,
I wish that you live peacefully on this country



The letter to my son
My Son...

The other day, I saw the movie called 'Northern Limit Line(2015)'

This film is about the dramatized story based on the Second Battle of Yeonpyeong that happened in June 2002, on the day of the Korea-Japan World Cup, the third-place match.




When the war broke out, They were the sons just like you to keep us safe.

When the war broke out, I think it seems an adult like me to killing the young people.

When we just enjoy and laugh, Our sons died a horribly.




As I saw the dying young lives, I was so upset and suffered from heartache.

How painful it was to the feelings of mother that sheds tears of blood by her beloved son's death...





The letter to my son
My Son...

I hope that Korea becomes the country that doesn't kill each other by unification North and South Korea through the peaceful process.

I wish that you live peacefully on this country, you are the unification generation.





I believe that a day will come when my family and child will no longer suffer form war. 




Photo Source : Northern Limit Line, 2015 ▶ http://movie.naver.com/movie/bi/mi/basic.nhn?code=102272




No comments:

Post a Comment