Saturday, March 9, 2019

Peaceful resolution, My hope is Unification of the Korean Peninsula

Peaceful resolution, My hope is that the Korean Peninsula will be reunited peacefully.




Korea is the only divided country in the world. 





When young, I learned communism is harmful. To our generation, we are indifferent to Reunification of Korea.

After I became HWPL Supporters, however, my thought changed. 





Reunification became very important to my heart.

And, I recognized that for peaceful reunification, I have to start something not huge but small.





People who support HWPL put up the memorial stone all over the world, join 918 WARP Summit, and hos Peace Forum to spread Heavenly Culture(Culture of Peace).

I work as HWPL Supporters and join the volunteer work together. Recently, the Korean Peninsula takes steps of peace.

Last year, I saw the North-South Korean Summit and my heart was very moved. Also, I found out that there are many people who want peace between South and North Korea.





Now broken bridge in the Korean Peninsula will be reconstruct and train track will be reconnected from North to South. Then the train will be cross the Europe and Asia from South Korea. 

Beginnings will seem humble. But if we gather, reunification will be come true. I wish the world became Peaceful World.




♠ Official HWPL website ☞ http://www.hwpl.kr

♠ Official HWPL facebook ☞ http://www.facebook.com/hwpl.kr


♠ Legislate Peace Campaign facebook ☞ http://www.facebook.com/legislatepeace


Source : Spreading Peace to the World through the Railroad of the Korean Peninsula 



No comments:

Post a Comment