Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Bing Crosby I'll be home for Christmas, The world of peace, the best dream!

Bing Crosby I'll be home for Christmas, The world of peace, the best dream!


It was the first time I heard a song on on TV yesterday - 「I'll Be Home for Christmas」 . This song brings my mind back to family, war and peace.


Bing Crosby I'll Be Home for Christmas


▶ Lyrics of  I'll be home for Christmas

Christmas Eve'll find me! Where the love light gleams. I'll be home for Christmas! If only in my dreams~♩♬





A lump came into my throat, looking at the scene in which the family that has not seen for a long time meet again, and in which mother and son hugged. 

If the war not exist, there will be no the soldiers who are unable to be home for Christmas.


The world of peace, the best dream!


Even for the people who are hurt because of war, I really wish peace comes as soon as possible in this world. 







No comments:

Post a Comment